- The conditions for members also apply to their companions.
- Coupons are valid for one year. Renewal is every year on April 1 (the year starts on April 1 and ends on March 31).
- Coupons are not cumulative.
- Companions can use coupons available to Elite members as long as they travel with the owner of the coupons, irregardless of whether they are on another reservation and/or cabin or not, and as long as they comply with Upgrade request conditions.
- Passengers who have received confirmation of the UPG will have the same benefits as passengers traveling in the upper cabin: baggage allowance, access to VIP lounge, preferential boarding and Check-in, and Priority luggage.
- If you make your request between 12 and 2 hours before your flight, we won't be able to respect your priority and you will have to verify availability at the boarding gate at the airport.
- The Courtesy Upgrade confirmation is always subject to cabin availability and to possible airplane changes at the time of the trip.
- Your location on the list may change up to 45 minutes before your flight departure and will be confirmed at the boarding gate, subject to cabin availability.
- Tickets issued with a discount, children and infants are not eligible unless they are issued to a paid adult fare that meets the minimum family fare requirements for requesting an upgrade.
- The Courtesy Upgrade does not apply in the following cases: Courtesy tickets or other free ticket promotions, reduced fare tickets, companion tickets, charter flight tickets, tickets with a discount for travel agents or airline industry employees (except tickets with an EM benefit that satisfies the minimum fare requirements), infant tickets, tickets purchased for articles that occupy a seat, tickets with unpublished fares (including group fares) and tickets subject to special terms and conditions.
- If you have any problems, get in touch with our Contact Center.
Discover your Elite member benefits
Enjoy a unique experience with your LATAM Pass benefits.