- You can only earn LATAM Pass Miles with Basic, Light, Plus and Top rates.
- To calculate the LATAM Pass Miles you've earned with flights marketed by LATAM Airlines, we only consider the ticket price. Boarding fees, taxes or any additional expenses such as excess baggage, Favorite Seat, tour packages and travel insurance are not considered for this new condition.
- For tickets purchased in a currency other than the dollar, the exchange rate we will use is the IATA Exchange Rate, which is updated every day from Monday to Friday. The exchange rate of reference is available online.
- The maximum amount of miles you can earn is 60,000 LATAM Pass Miles per segment.
- Remember to enter your LATAM Pass member number when making your purchase. That way, your LATAM Pass Miles will be added to your account within a maximum of 7 days after the flight. If you still don't see the miles in your account, you can request them here.
Redeem miles with associated airlines
Expand your destinations and go further with LATAM Pass.